All iOS users are familiar with the iTunes Application and the account settings on it. It is essential that the users make use of the Apple ID for accessing most of the functions on the iOS devices. However, there are users who wish to remove it now. This article is on How to delete iTunes Account where we will brief our readers on how they can do this.
The Apple ID and Account is mandatory for all the iOS device users to access the iTunes Store and other services within the device. The Apple ID and Password are the major login credentials that provide access to iCloud, iTunes and other services.
If you are looking for a way to delete iTunes Account for your devices then you will have to go through this article here.
Steps to delete iTunes Account
We would like to break it to you that the iTunes Account nor the Apple ID can be deleted. Unfortunately, there is no specific method to delete iTunes Account for any user. But there are ways to avoid using the details and access to the services with that particular ID. Here are the ways by wich you can tackle the account removal issues;
- Firstly, all that depends is the number of authorized devices that can access using your Apple ID. You can remove all the devices to stop them from accessing the services. For this;
- Open the iTunes Application on PC/Mac device.
- Then, go to the “Store” option.
- You will see the option of “Authorized devices” there.
- Enter it to view the devices that are linked to your Apple ID.
- Then click “remove this device” next to each of the devices that you wish to deauthorize.
- Finally, you can select “Deauthorize this device” to remove the current device you are using.
- After removing the device’s access to the Apple ID, you will have to access the iPhone device’s iTunes settings.
- There you will have to tap on the account name and then select “Sign out”
- Then, you will have to sign out for all the services that you are using on your device. This include; Music, App Store, Mails, Calenders, Contacts, iCloud, Messages, Facetime, etc.
- The final step is to access your account one more time to payment edit the details in it. For this, access the Apple ID official website and login with your ID and password.
- Select “manage your account” option and then select “edit” when the details appear.
- You will be able to change all your private details like addresses, professional, private, payment mode, etc.
- Finally, you need to sign out of the Apple Account.
For now, these are the steps that you can maintain for getting rid of the iTunes services. The developers at Apple are incorporating the deletion tools to easily delete iTunes Account and Apple ID for the users. Until then, you can do as explained in this article here.
Well, this marks the end of this post. We hope all are clear with the Steps to Delete iTunes Account now. If there is any query or question relating to the same then you can contact us directly at ituneslogin. Thank you, dear readers.